The gel contains 3 active ingredients:
- Heparin sodium;
- Dimethyl sulfoxide.
In 100 grams, the active components are contained in an amount of 2.5 g / 50 thousand IU / 16.66 g.
- rosemary oil;
- polyacrylic acid;
- citronella oil (a type of lemongrass);
- mountain pine oil;
Gel Dolobene has a yellowish tint. Available in special tubes made of aluminum at 50/100 grams.
Multicomponent tool for external use. A pronounced therapeutic effect is achieved by the complex action of the three active components.
Dimethyl sulfoxideis having decongestant, anti-inflammatory and local anesthetic effects. The anti-inflammatory effect is achieved through the inactivation of various hydroxyl radicalsthat are produced in large volumes during the inflammatory process. Radicals act destructively on tissues. The local analgesic effect is provided by delayed pain (nociceptive) impulses in peripherally located neurons. Anti-edematous effect due to improvement metabolic processes in subcutaneous fat in the area of application of the gel. Anti-edematous effect is also achieved due to the hygroscopicity of dimethyl sulfoxide. The active component easily passes through the skin and other biological membranes, contributing to a more pronounced, deep penetration into the tissues of jointly used drugs.
Heparinhas anti-inflammatory effect, improves regenerative abilities connective tissue. The effect develops due to inhibition of activity enzyme Hyaluronidase. Heparin is characteristic antithrombotic effectwhich is dose dependent. The active component enhances the inhibitory effect of antithrombin-3 on the activation of thrombin and prothrombin. The degree of penetration of the drug through healthy skin is dose-dependent in nature and recorded with a dose of more than 300 IU per gram.
Dexpanthenolable to transform into vitamin groups B - Pantothenic acid for local use. The effectiveness of the component is fully comparable with the effectiveness of Pantothenic acid. The latter is part coenzyme A and is actively involved with anabolic reactions, catabolic processes in the tissues. The regenerative effect in damaged tissues is achieved through improved processes. epithelization and granulation.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
The physiological concentration of one of the active substances of dimethyl sulfoxide is normal in blood plasma equal to 40 ng / ml. 6 hours after application of the gel, C (max) is 120 ng / ml and can last up to 12 hours after application. The concentration of the component of Dimethyl sulfoxide reaches a physiological index of 40 ng / ml 60 hours after the use of the medication. If you apply the gel 3 times a day for 1 gram for 5 days, then the average content at the place of use will be 3 mg / g on the skin, 0.8 μg / g - in synovial fluid and 7-10 mcg / ml in synovial membrane in the synovial region and in the underlying muscle tissue. For external use, one of the active components of Heparin practically does not enter the systemic circulation. Dexapanthenol is transformed to Pantothenic acid for external use. Good absorption of Dexpanthenol has been experimentally proven.
The period T1 2 of the active substance of Dimethyl sulfoxide is 11-14 hours. During the first day, 12-25% of the absorbed Dimethyl sulfoxide is excreted; during the week - 37-48% in the form metabolite Dimethyl sulfone and unchanged via the renal system. After 6-12 hours, 3.5-6% of all dimethyl sulfoxide is excreted through the pulmonary system.
Indications, the use of ointment (from which the ointment)
- traumatic injuries (closed forms);
- hematomas and inflammatory processes in soft tissues, tendons and their vaginas;
- edema soft tissue;
- periarthritis of the shoulder joint;
- acute neuralgia;
- traumatic damage to the joints, accompanied by sprain of tendons and ligaments;
- brachial epicondylitis ("tennis elbow");
- bursitis (inflammatory processes with articular bags);
- tenosynovitis (inflammatory processes in the sheaths of the tendons);
- tendonitis(inflammatory processes in the tendons).
- open wound damage in the area of application of the gel;
- bronchial asthma;
- severe pathology from the liver system;
- individual hypersensitivity;
- pathology from the side of the heart, vascular system;
- pronounced changes in the functioning of the renal system;
- gestation pregnancy;
- age limit - up to 5 years;
Local reactions (disappear on their own after the medication is canceled):
- rednessskin integument (mild, moderate);
- itchy skin at the place of application of the gel.
- Quincke's edema;
- skin reactions.
Other negative reactions:
- change in taste perception;
- the smell of garlic from the oral cavity (resulting from metabolism Dimethyl sulfoxide to form dimethyl sulfide);
- diarrheal syndrome;
- difficulty breathing
Gel Dolobene, instructions for use (Method and dosage)
The ointment is applied to the skin over the affected area with a thin layer 2-4 times a day. If necessary, the application of the dressing, the gel is left for several minutes after application for greater absorption and for the evaporation of Isopropanol. Next, a special tight bandage is applied.
Instructions for use Dolobene with iontophoresis, phonophoresis
The gel is distributed evenly over the cathode overlay area. The active components of Dolobene enhance the therapeutic effect of ultrasonic waves. The decision on the duration of therapy is made by the doctor, based on the severity of the symptoms of the underlying disease, tolerance.
Adequate data for this section from the manufacturer are not available.
For external use, Dolobene ointment can enhance the therapeutic effect of other medicinal medicines due to increased penetration of active substances. Perhaps development peripheral neuropathy with the parallel use of medicines, which include Sulindakfrom the NSAID group.
Terms of sale
Gel Dolobene is dispensed at specialized drugstores. A prescription form is not required.
The gel should be stored in its original packaging (tubes made of aluminum) at a temperature of up to 25 degrees.
The effectiveness of the drug is maintained for 3 years, subject to the recommendations recommended by the manufacturer.
Before applying Dolobene gel, the skin must be cleaned of other medicines, chemicals and cosmetics. It is not allowed to apply the medication to the mucous membranes of the nose, eyes, mouth, and open wound lesions of the skin (postoperative scars due to irradiation, sunburn).
During treatment, increased photosensitivity skin, which requires patients to restrict access to the solarium and avoid intense solar radiation. With the manifestation of various skin reactions, therapy is stopped. It is not recommended to be used simultaneously with other gels and ointments due to the high absorption of Dimethyl sulfoxide.
Analogs DolobeneMatches for ATX Level 4 code:NayatoksFinalgonApizartronMenovazineBee venomGevkamenDimexideMenthol oilAlflutopGum turpentineCapsicumTizolAlcohol CamphorTurpentine ointmentAnt alcoholMataren PlusDimethyl sulfoxideDeep reefFast Relief
Analogs of the gel Dolobene for pharmacological action:
- Heparin ointment;
- Trombless Plus;
- Venitan Forte;
- Troxevasin Neo;
- Hepatrombin S.
The price of Dolobene analogues varies depending on the manufacturer (Russian substitutes are cheaper).
In pregnancy (and lactation)
Pregnancy - An absolute contraindication to the use of the gel due to the lack of adequate clinical studies proving the safety of the medication. One of the components of dimethyl sulfoxide is excreted in breast milk, which limits the use of Dolobene in lactation.
Reviews about Doloben
Reviews about Doloben gel are mostly positive. Due to its multicomponent composition, the drug has a complex effect. A convenient form of release allows you to take the tube with you. An ointment of a pleasant consistency is easily applied to the skin. Of the minuses, patients note the high cost of the drug, the absence of an instant effect. Most often, the medication is prescribed in traumatology, where the main symptom that worries the patient is pain. Dolobene allows you to remove edema with bruises and other injuries of the osteoarticular system, relieve pain, but it acts gradually.
Price Dolobene, where to buy
The price of Dolobene gel varies depending on the volume of the tube and the pharmacy. In Russia, an ointment in a tube with a volume of 50 mg can be bought for 250-300 rubles, 100 mg - 400-600 rubles.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
- Online pharmacies in Kazakhstan
- Dolobene gel d / nar. approx. Tube 90gMerkle GmbH421 rub.order
Eurofarm * 4% discount on the promotional code medside11
- Dolobene gel 45 gMerkle GmbH410 rub.order
- Dolobene gel 90 gMerkle GmbH580 rub.order
- Dolobene 50 g gel Merkle GmbH, Nimechchina122 UAH order
- Dolobene 20 g gel Merkle GmbH, Nimechchina80 UAH order
- Dolobene 100 g gel Merkle GmbH, Nimechchina180 UAH.order
- Dolobene gel Dolobene gel 20g Germany, Merckle 99 uah
- Dolobene gel Dolobene gel 50g Germany, Merckle 131 грн. Order
- Dolobene gel Dolobene gel 100g Germany, Merckle 207 UAH order
- Dolobene 20 g No. 10 gel in a tube (Promotion 10 pack-20%) Merckle GmbH (Germany) 13 tg.order
- Dolobene 50 g No. 10 gel in a tube (Promotion 10 pack-20%) Merckle GmbH (Germany) 26 tg.order
- Dolobene 20 g gel in tube Merckle GmbH for ratiopharm GmbH (Germany) 1 tg.order
- Dolobene 50 g gel in tube Merckle GmbH for ratiopharm GmbH (Germany) 2 tg.