60 g of dextran with a mass of 50,000 - 70,000, 9 g of sodium chloride, water up to 1 liter.
6% solution in 200 and 400 ml glass bottles.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Plasma substituting, antishock drug. Replenishes the volume of circulating blood and has disaggregant action. Has high osmotic pressure (2.5 times higher than the pressure of plasma proteins), therefore, it actively attracts tissue fluid and keeps it in the vascular bed for a long time - the volume of circulating blood is quickly restored. Boosts arterial pressurehas antiaggregant action (eliminates aggregation platelet count and red blood cells) improves microcirculation.
It is excreted from the body by the kidneys and 50% is excreted in the first day, and is completely removed after 7 days. Part dextran accumulates in reticuloendothelial system and undergoes slow metabolism to dextrose.
Indications for use
- posthemorrhagic hypovolemia;
- burn and cardiogenic shock;
- hemorrhagic, toxic and traumatic shock.
Indications for Polyglukin also include preoperative preparation of the patient and postoperative prophylaxis. embolism.
- hemorrhagic stroke;
- intracranial hypertension;
- cardiovascular failure;
- head injury;
- pronounced renal failure;
- arterial hypertension;
- coagulation disorders;
- tendency to allergic reactions.
- itchy skin;
- anaphylactic reactions.
Administration of the drug is immediately stopped and antihistamines, cardiovascular, respiratory analeptics, glucocorticosteroids.
Polyglukin, instructions for use (Method and dosage)
Polyglukin solution is administered intravenously (drip and stream), intraarterially (in case of acute blood loss). The rate of administration and volume depend on the condition of the patient and is determined by many factors (arterial pressure, values hematocrit, heart rate). Before transfusion, a test is carried out - after the first 10 drops, a break is made, then another 15 drops are introduced, provided that there is no reaction, they continue transfusion.
In acute blood loss - apply 5-25 ml per kg of weight. Infusions are controlled by hemodynamics. If central venous pressure rises, the rate of administration decreases or stops further administration.
With a blood loss of 750 ml, a combination with a blood transfusion is indicated.
At burn shock: the first day is administered up to 2-3 liters, and then 1.5 liters. With extensive burns, a combination with the introduction is indicated albumin, plasma, and blood transfusion.
In order to prevent blood loss during extensive operations, 5-10 ml per kg of weight is administered an hour before the operation. In the postoperative period is used to prevent shock.
With the rapid introduction, especially of large volumes, it can be provoked left ventricular failure with the development of pulmonary edema.
For any complaints (chills, chest tightness, pain in the lumbar, difficulty breathing), the transfusion is stopped, administered calcium chloride, dextrose, glucocorticosteroids and antihistamines.
Combined with other colloidal and water-salt solutions, shock treatment. Incompatible with aminocaproic acid, warfarin, hydralazine, dexamethasone.
Terms of sale
Temperature up to 25 ° С.
AnalogsMatches for ATX Level 4 code:PerfluoranGelofusinAlbumenStabizoleCeruloplasminRefortanHemodezReopoliglyukin
Dextran 60 Eskom, Neorodex, Polyfer, Rondex, ReoDEX.
Reviews about Polyglucin
Solutions dextran (water-soluble glucose polymer) are plasma-substituting solutions and are often used in stationary conditions. Prepared from dextran Rondex, Polyglukin, Reopoliglyukin, Reogluman and others. Their difference is that Poliglyukin and Rondex prepared on the basis of molecular weight dextran, but Reomacrodex, Reopoliglyukin, Longasteril 40 - based on low molecular weight.
They also differ in their action: high molecular weight dextrans, due to the large size of the molecules, they are held in the bloodstream for a long time, due to this they increase the volume of circulating fluid and normalize hemodynamicsand low molecular weight in addition to this improve microcirculationreduce platelet aggregation, red blood cells and blood viscosity. However, it should be borne in mind that the use of Polyglukin may cause non-specific erythrocyte agglutinationactivate fibrinolysis and cause a threat of bleeding. Therefore, the volume of Polyglukin administered should not be more than 1200 ml per day. In addition, it adversely affects parenchyma kidneys causing dextran burn when excreted by the kidneys. Here are some patient reviews that often mention adverse reactions to the drug.
- "... Dropped this drug with massive gynecological bleeding - 400 ml transferred well".
- "... I had a feeling of fever, shortness of breath and heavy sweating. The dropper was removed, not having added even half".
- "... I can’t stand Polyglukin badly - the pressure rises and a strong heartbeat appears".
- "... They dripped only once - there was a severe headache and trembling in the body. They said that you can no longer take this drug".
Another application dextran in medicine is Polyglukin 33% reagent, which is used in polyglucin test in order to verify the compatibility of the blood of the donor and the recipient. Take 2 drops of recipient serum, drop red blood cells donor and a drop of 33% Polyglukin. The tube is tilted, shaken, slowly rotated to spread the contents of the tube on the walls for 3 minutes, after which 2 ml of physiological saline is added and the tube is turned over. If occurred erythrocyte agglutination, then the blood is incompatible.
Poliglyukin's price where to buy
You can buy the drug at any pharmacy. The cost of 400 ml of solution ranges from 72-95 rubles. You need a prescription for the purchase of Polyglukin.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
- Online pharmacies in Kazakhstan
- Reopoliglyukin (fl. 200 ml (ind. Unitary enterprise.)) 95 rub. To order
- Reopoliglyukin (fl. 400 ml) 88 rub.order
- Reopoliglyukin (fl. 200 ml) 107 rub.order
Eurofarm * 4% discount on the promotional code medside11
- Reopoliglyukin infusion solution 10% 200 ml n1 flBiochemist OJSC97 rub.order
- Reopoliglyukin 200 ml solution for infusion ZAT "Infuziya", Ukraine92 UAH order
- Reopoliglyukin 400 ml solution for infusion Novofarm-Biosynthesis TOV, m.Novograd-Volinsky, Ukraine85 UAH order
- Reopoliglyukin 200 ml solution for infusion TOV "Yuriya-Farm", Ukraine101 UAH. Order
- Reopoliglyukin infusion Reopoliglyukin rr inf. 400ml Ukraine, Novopharm-Biosynthesis LLC 92 UAH.order
- Reopoliglyukin infusion Reopoliglyukin rr inf. 400ml Ukraine, Yuria-Farm LLC 149 UAH.order
- Reopoliglyukin infusion Reopoliglyukin rr inf. 200ml Ukraine, Yuria-Farm LLC 75 UAH order
- Reopoliglyukin infusion Reopoliglyukin rr inf. 200ml Ukraine, Novopharm-Biosynthesis LLC 55 UAH order
- Reopoliglyukin solution inf. 400ml Ukraine, Infusion 107 UAH order
- Reopoliglyukin 10% 200 ml solution d / inf.fl.biochemist (Russia) 690 tg.order
- Polyglukin 400 ml solution d / inf.fl. Biochemist (Russia) 595 tg.order
- Reopoliglyukin 10% 400 ml solution d / inf.fl.biochemist (Russia) 850 tg.order
- Polyglukin 200 ml solution d / inf.fl.biochemist (Russia) 625 tg.order