Solution: ondansetron hydrochloride dihydrate, sodium citrate, citric acid monohydrate, sodium chloride, water d / and.
Sturgeon Pills: ondansetron hydrochloride dihydrate, corn starch, magnesium stearate, lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, propylene glycol, titanium dioxide, hypromellose, talc.
The solution for injection is colorless transparent in glass ampoules of 2 (4) ml in a blister pack in a carton No. 5.
Film-coated tablets in a blister pack in carton pack No. 10.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
A drug with a pronounced antiemetic effect. It is a competitive antagonist with high selectivity. 5HT3 receptors (serotonin receptorslocated in the central and peripheral nervous system). When taking chemotherapeutic drugs and sessions radiation therapy serotonin released from enterochromaffin cells mucous membrane Gastrointestinal tract, which causes the appearance of a gag reflex and a feeling of nausea. The drug selectively blocks membranes 5HT3 receptors peripheral nerves that are actively involved in this reflex. Thus, the drug stops nausea and vomiting that appear in the process chemo and radiotherapyat the same time, any pronounced side extrapyramidal manifestations are absent.
The drug is rapidly absorbed into Gastrointestinal tract, the maximum level of concentration in the blood after i / m administration is achieved after 1.5 hours. Binding to blood proteins is about 75%. Biotransformation occurs in the liver by hydrolysis. The drug is excreted mainly in the form of metabolites through the kidneys and intestines.
Indications for use
- As a drug that relieves nausea and vomiting due to cytotoxicity radio/chemo therapy
- Prevention and relief of nausea and vomiting after surgery.
High sensitivity to the drug, period of pregnancy and lactation, phenylketonuria, age up to 2 years, in the presence of elongated congenital QT interval.
Local and General allergic reactionsdry mouth diarrhea or constipation, bradycardia, chest pain, decreased HELL, arrhythmias, dizzinessmotor disorders headache, crampsfeeling hot hypokalemiavisual impairment.
Sturgeon, instructions for use (Method and dosage)
The dosage regimen for cytostatic therapy is individual and is determined by the severity of the emetic reaction. The daily dose of sturgeon varies from 8 to 32 mg.
Osetron solution for injection is administered intramuscularly or intravenously. For preparation of solution for infusion is used ringer's solution, sodium chloride or glucose, the solution is prepared before administration.
- At moderately emetogenic radio/chemotherapy 2 hours before the start of the session - 8 mg of the drug and ingestion after 12 hours IM / IV 8 mg slowly, before starting therapy;
- At highly emetogenic radio/chemotherapy - ingestion 2 hours before the start of the session 24 mg of the drug in conjunction with dexamethasone in a dose of 12 mg or iv slowly 8 mg before the start of the procedure, and then after 2-4 hours 2 iv injections of 8 mg or continuous infusion of the drug during the day, before the start of the procedure in a dose of 24 mg at a speed of 1 mg / hour;
- In order to prevent late vomiting, it is necessary to continue taking the drug for 5 days at a dose of 8 mg twice a day.
For children after 2 years, the dosage of Osetron is 5 mg / m2 iv. The drug is administered before starting radio/chemotherapy, it is taken orally after 12 hours 4 mg. The intake of the drug should be continued for 5 days at a dose of 4 mg twice a day.
Prevention of nausea and vomiting after surgery. A single dose for adult patients - 4 mg is injected intravenously or iv slowly slowly in the initial stage of anesthesia or taken orally 1 hour before the start of general anesthesia at a dose of 16 mg. For the relief of arising vomiting intramuscularly in / in the introduction of 4 mg of the drug. For children, in order to prevent nausea after surgery, the drug is administered parenterally at a dosage of 0.1 mg / kg before or after anesthesia.
It manifests itself as a manifestation of side effects.
Caution is needed when sharing the drug with barbiturates, glutethimide, papaverine, griseofulvin, phenylbutazone, rifampicin, carisoprodol; macrolide antibioticsoral estrogen-containing contraceptives, erythromycinomy, omeprazole, metronidazole, ketoconazole, cimetidine, quinine, propranolol, quinidine and others Drugs.
Terms of sale
At temperatures up to 25 ° C.
Sturgeon AnalogsMatches for ATX Level 4 code:LatranZofranOndansetron
Altpharm, Domegan, Atossa, Zofran, Latran, Lazaran VM, Vero-Ondansetron, Ondansetron, Ondazan, Ondasol, Emetron, Ondantor, Setronon, Emeset.
Reviews of the drug in most patients are favorable. "... I don’t know how I would tolerate chemotherapy sessions without this drug, nausea and vomiting practically do not bother". According to doctors, about 80% of cancer patients receiving Sturgeon from nausea and vomiting do not suffer at all, while the rest - they are slightly expressed.
Sturgeon price where to buy
The price of the drug Osetron in ampoules of 2 mg / ml No. 10 10 is an average of 420 rubles per package. It is possible to buy Sturgeon or its analogues in most pharmacies in Moscow without difficulty.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
LuxPharma * special offer
- Sturgeon 4mg 5pcs1500 rub.order
- Sturgeon 8mg 5pcs 2300 rub.order
- Sturgeon (Setronon) in tablets of 8 mg 10 pcs. 1250 rub.
- Sturgeon solution in / in and / m 0.2% 4ml n10Dr. Reddy's lab. 390 RUB to order
- Sturgeon 8 mg 4 ml N5 solution for injection Dr. Reddy's Laboratory Ltd., India268 UAH order
- Sturgeon ampoule Sturgeon injection 8mg ampoules 4ml No. 5 India, Dr. Reddy's 277 UAH to order
- Sturgeon ampoule Sturgeon injection 4 mg ampoules 2ml No. 5 India, Dr. Reddy's 146 UAH order