Composition of Vinylinum (Shostakovsky Balm)
The composition of 1 gram of balm is represented by 1 gram polyvinyl butyl etheralso called polyvinox.
Yellow, thick liquid for external use with a specific smell, the consistency resembles an ointment.
- 50 or 100 grams of liquid in a bottle - 1 bottle in a cardboard box.
- 50 grams in a bottle - 20, 40, 60, 50, 80, 100 or 120 bottles in a cardboard box.
Vinylinum (Shostakovsky's balm) has an anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, epithelizing effect.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Polyvinox improves tissue repair and healing, providing an additional anti-inflammatory effect. Demonstrates a local antimicrobial and enveloping effect.
The antiseptic effect is caused by the ability of the drug to dehydrate microbial cells, coagulating the protein and causing the death of microbes. As a consequence, restoration occurs by replacing the necrosis region with connective or specific tissue.
With external use, it promotes epithelization, cleansing wounds, tissue regeneration.
Indications for use
- For external use, the drug is prescribed for carbuncles, boils, purulent wounds, trophic ulcers, mastitisburns, wounds, frostbite, skin diseases of an inflammatory nature.
- Vinylinum for internal use is used when gastritis, peptic ulcer, prick.
Allergy on polyvinox.
The occurrence of allergic reactions.
Instructions for use of Vinylinum (Shostakovsky balm) (Method and dosage)
The drug is allowed to be used externally, orally and rectally.
Vinylinum, application instruction
Outwardly: ointment (with the preparation as a part), a balm in its pure form or in the form of oil solutions is applied to napkins and with their help the affected area is directly treated.
Inside Vinylinum (Shostakovsky's balm) is taken 1 time per day 5 hours after the evening meal (a small dinner is advised at 6 pm and medication is taken at 11 pm):
- at peptic ulceruse 1 teaspoon of liquid on the 1st day, on the following days of treatment take 1 dessert spoon per day (the course of treatment is on average 17-20 days);
- at gastritis with increased secretion and heartburn, it is recommended to take 1 teaspoon of liquid on the 1st day, and then 1 dessert spoon every other day for 10-12 days.
In the rectum (through rectoscope) administered in increasing dosages up to 40 ml of balm at a time for 3-9 days.
Vinylinum at stomatitis they are used to treat ulcers, for which they apply a balm to a cotton swab and treat it with the affected area up to three times a day. It is forbidden to drink and eat within 30 minutes after carrying out such a procedure.
Vinylinum with angina
It is allowed to use the drug with sore throat, treating the throat with a vinyl-soaked napkin up to 4 times a day. However, it is worth noting that the effectiveness of the described treatment has not been proven.
There is no evidence of an overdose of the drug.
The interaction of the drug with other medicines has not been studied.
Terms of sale
Store at room temperature. Keep out of the reach of children.
It is allowed to use in the form of an oil solution with a concentration of 20%, as well as in combination with other drugs compatible with the drug (pastes, creams, ointments on petrolatum or other bases).
AnalogsMatches for ATX Level 4 code:Naftalan oilNaftadermHydrogen peroxidePotassium permanganateIodoformPantocideBrilliant greenEtericideSodium TetraborateIchthyolMethylene BlueElecasolFormalinFormagelAseptolinXeroformVitaonOlazolFormidronOctenisept
Aekol, Actovegin, Solcoseryl, Dexpanthenol, Alantan Plus, Heppiderm Forte.
The drug should not be prescribed to children due to lack of data on its safety in this age group of patients.
Vinylinum for babies
Safety studies of the drug in newborns and infants have not been conducted, so you should not use Vinylinum for babies.
During pregnancy and lactation
During pregnancy and lactation, the use of the drug is not recommended.
Reviews about Vinylinum (Shostakovsky Balm)
Reviews perfectly characterize the drug, its anti-inflammatory and reparative abilities, despite the low popularity of the balm. There are almost no reports of adverse events or inefficiency. Patients are often confused and mistakenly called Vinylin "Shestakov's balm", distorting the name of its creator (Shostakovsky).
Vinylinum price (Shostakovsky's balm) where to buy
The price of Vinylin in a bottle of 50 g is 190-220 rubles in Russia. In different regions of Russia, prices are almost the same, although in Chelyabinsk the indicated form of drug release can be purchased for 155 rubles.
Vinylin in a 50 g vial, reminiscent of an ointment in consistency and often used for stomatitis, wounds, burns and other lesions in Ukraine, can be bought on average for 28-35 hryvnias.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
- Vinylinum (Shostakovsky balm) 50g Chemistry kit103 rub.order
- Vinylinum balm fl. 100g Chemistry set 162 rub. Order
- Vinylinum (fl. 100g) 154 rub.order
- Vinylinum (fl. 100g) 207 rubles to order
- Vinylinum (fl. 50g) 103 rub.order
- Vinylinum (fl. 50g) 85 rub.order
- Vinylinum (fl. 100g) 135 rub.order
Eurofarm * 4% discount on the promotional code medside11
- Vinylinum / Shostakovsky's balm 50g Tula FF ... 110 rubles to order
- Vinylinum balm 100 gTula FF ... 190 rub.order
- Vinylin 100 g (Shostakovsky's balm) solution of PAT "Vitamini" Ukraine95 UAH to order
- Vinylinum Shostakovsky balm 50 g PAT "Vitamini" Ukraine 52 UAH to order
- Vinylinum liquid Vinylinum 50g Ukraine, Vitamins PAO 68 UAH to order
- Vinylinum liquid Vinylinum 100g Ukraine, Vitamins PAO 97 UAH order