Soft gelatin capsule contains 250 LU of active substance sulodexide.
Additional components are: silicon dioxide (colloidal form), sodium lauryl sarcosinate, triglycerides.
The shell consists of titanium dioxide, gelatin, red Fe oxide, sodium propyl parahydroxybenzoate, sodium ethyl parahydroxybenzoate and glycerol.
In 1 ampoule with a clear solution contains 600 LU of the active substance sulodexide. As auxiliary components, water and sodium chloride act.
Capsules and solution.
Red, gelatinous, soft oval capsules inside contain a white-gray suspension (an additional pink-cream shade is possible).
In a pack of cardboard there are 2 blisters (25 capsules each).
A clear solution with a yellow or light yellow tint in 2 ml ampoules.
In a pack of cardboard 1 or 2 cell packs (5 ampoules each).
Direct anticoagulant.The active ingredient is the natural component Sulodexide, isolated and extracted from the mucous membrane of the small intestine of a pig.
The active component consists of two glycosaminoglycans: dermatan sulfate and heparin-like fraction.
The drug has the following effects:
Anticoagulant effect manifested due to the affinity of heparin in cofactor-2, under the influence of which inactivation of the thrombus occurs.
Antithrombotic effect provides increased secretion and synthesis of prostacyclin, suppression of the active X factor, a decrease in fibrinogen in the blood.
Profibrinolytic effect achieved by reducing the level of tissue plasminogen activator inhibitor and increasing the indicator of the activator in the blood.
Angioprotective effect It is associated with the restoration of an adequate density of the negative electric charge of the pores in the vascular basement membranes. Additionally, the effect is ensured by the restoration of the integrity of vascular endothelial cells (functional and structural integrity).
Wessel Douai F reduces the level triglyceridesnormalizing the rheological parameters of blood. The active ingredient is able to stimulate lipoprotease (a specific lipolytic enzyme) that hydrolyzes triglycerides that are part of the “bad” cholesterol.
At diabetic nephropathy the active substance Sulodexide reduces the production of extracellular matrix by inhibiting the proliferation of mesangium cells; reduces the thickness of the basement membrane.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
The drug is metabolized in the renal system and in the liver. The active substance does not undergo desulfation, in contrast to low molecular forms heparin and unfractionated heparin.
Desulfation inhibits antithrombotic activity and significantly accelerates the elimination process from the body.
The active component is absorbed in the lumen of the small intestine. 90% of the active substance is absorbed by the vascular endothelium. 4 hours after receipt, Sulodexide is excreted through the renal system.
Indications for use
- thrombosis deep veins, phlebopathy;
- cerebrovascular pathology (acute period stroke and recovery period);
- angiopathies with a high risk of thrombosis (after myocardial infarction);
- dementia vascular origin;
- discirculatory form encephalopathytotal diabetes atherosclerosis, arterial hypertension;
- microangiopathy (retinopathy, nephropathy, neuropathy);
- occlusive lesions of peripherally located arteries (against the background of diabetes mellitus and atherosclerosis);
- antiphospholipid syndrome, thrombolytic conditions (can be prescribed after low molecular weight heparin or together with acetylsalicylic acid);
- macroangiopathic changes in patients diagnosed diabetes (encephalopathy, diabetic foot syndrome, cardiopathy);
- therapy thrombotic thrombocytopeniainduced by heparin.
- diseases accompanied by low blood coagulation;
- pregnancy, I trimester;
- individual hypersensitivity;
- hemorrhagic diathesis.
- skin rashes;
- epigastric pain;
- allergic responses;
- the formation of a hematoma after administration of the solution;
- pain in the injection area;
- burning at the injection site.
Vesel Douai, instructions for use (Method and dosage)
In the first 15-20 days, the medication is administered parenterally. Intravenous and intramuscular injections are allowed. Intravenous administration can be drip or bolus.
Scheme: 2 ml (600 LU - 1 ml) of the contents of the ampoule are dissolved in physiological saline with a volume of 200 ml. Upon completion of injection therapy, they switch to taking the drug in capsule form for 30-40 days. Twice a day, 1 capsule. The preferred time is between meals.
It is recommended to take 2 courses annually. The instruction for Vesel Dou F contains an indication of the possibility of changing the above treatment regimen taking into account individual characteristics, tolerance, and other concomitant diseases.
In large doses, the drug can provoke bleeding and bleeding, which requires the abolition of the medication and the conduct of syndromic therapy.
Significant interactions are not described. Simultaneous therapy with antiplatelet agents and anticoagulants (by the mechanism: direct and indirect) is not allowed.
Terms of sale
The drug requires compliance with certain conditions: temperature - up to 30 degrees; far from the sun.
Ampoules and capsules can be stored for 5 years without loss of effectiveness.
Treatment requires mandatory control over all indicators of analysis blood coagulograms (antithrombin-2, APTT, coagulation time, bleeding time).
The drug is able to increase the APTT compared with the initial one and a half times. The medication does not affect the ability to drive a car.
Wessel Douai F analogsMatches for ATX Level 4 code:AngiofluxGemapaxanFragminFraxiparinClexane
The price of analogues is much lower than the original drug.
Wessel Douai F during pregnancy (and lactation)
The drug can not be prescribed in the first trimester of pregnancy. The medical literature describes positive treatment experiences. sulodexide pregnant women with diagnosed type I diabetes mellitus in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters to prevent vascular pathology and during registration late toxicosis during pregnancy.
The medication can be used in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters under the supervision of the attending doctor and with the consent of the obstetrician-gynecologist, vascular surgeon.
Wessel Douai F safety data for lactation not found in relevant literature.
Wessel Douay F Reviews
Reviews of doctors confirm the high effectiveness of the drug in the treatment of thrombosis and macroangiopathy. The drug has proven itself in the treatment of vascular complications in patients with diabetes.
Reviews on Wessel Duet F during pregnancy: rarely causes a negative reaction, if used as directed in compliance with the indicated treatment regimen.
Price Wessel Douai F, where to buy
The cost of the medicine depends on the dosage form, pharmacy network, sales region.
The price of Wessel Due F capsules in Russia is 2800 rubles (tablets are not available).
Ampoule price - 200 rubles. You can buy medicine at specialized drugstores.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
- Online pharmacies in Kazakhstan
LuxPharma * special offer
- Wessel Douay F ampoules (Vessel® Due F) 600LE 2ml 10pcs 4,000 rubles order
- Wessel duet f caps. 250 le No. 60Catalent of Italy S.p.A / Alfasigma S.p.A / Alfa Wassermann S.p.A2842 rub.order
Eurofarm * 4% discount on the promotional code medside11
- Wessel duet f 250 le No. 60 capsCatalent Itali S.p.A. / Alfasigma S.p.A. 3190 rub.order
- Wessel duet f ampoule Wessel DUE F rr d / in. 600 LSU amp 2ml №10 Italy, Alfa Wassermann 791 UAH order
- Wessel duet f capsule Wessel DUE f caps. 250 LSU No. 50 Italy, Alfa Wassermann 1179 UAH to order
- Wessel Douai F 250 LE №50 caps.Alfa Wassermann (Italy) 17 tg.order
- Wessel Douai F 600 LE № 10 r-r d / in.amp.Alfa Wassermann (Italy) 12 tg.order