In 1 g shampoo or ointments contains - 20 mg ketoconazole.
The shampoo contains auxiliary substances: purified water, disodium salt, EDTA, perfume laureth sulfate and sodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, cocodiethanolamide, sodium chloride and benzoate, butylhydroxytoluene, polyquaternium-7, dye E124.
- Shampoo usually poured into PVC bottles of 100 or 200 ml.
- Ointment available in plastic packaging with a spray of 10, 15, 20 g.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
As an antifungal agent used in dermatology. For external use, it has an antimicrobial and antifungal effect, helps restore hair structure and eliminate seborrhea.
Being a cosmetic product, shampoo is effective for the prevention and removal of dandruff, thoroughly washes, cleanses hair, and relieves itching from the scalp. Sebozol is suitable for everyday use and any type of hair.
Indications for use
Sebozol is recommended to be used:
- with various lesions of the skin, hair and nails caused by dermatophytesyeast;
- at dermatophytosis, onychomycosis, candida paronychia, multi-colored lichen, folliculitis, trichophytosis;
- at mycosesGastrointestinal tract and eye;
- for treatment cutaneous leishmaniasis, seborrheic dermatitiscaused by Pityrosporum ovalesystem mycoses(candidiasis, paracoccidiomycosis, histoplasmosis, coccidiomycosis, blastomycosis), fungal sepsis;
- It is effective in acute as well as chronic recurrent vaginal candidiasis;
- for prevention mycosesin patients with immunodeficiency.
- Hypersensitivity to shampoo components.
- Acute kidney or liver disease.
- Lactation and pregnancy.
For various organs and systems, Sebozol may cause the following side effects:
- Nervous system: headaches, dizziness, drowsiness, paresthesia.
- Digestive system: decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrheaabdominal pain.
- Gastrointestinal organs: increased levels of hepatic enzymes in the blood - transaminases, jaundice, hepatitis with high mortality, increasing when using the drug for more than 2 weeks.
- Genitourinary system: enlargement of the mammary glands of men (gynecomastia), decreased libido, oligospermia, impotenceIn addition, menstrual irregularities in women are possible.
- Allergic reactions have skin manifestations in the form of urticaria and itching.
- Among other adverse reactions have been reported: photophobia, alopecia(baldness), joint pain, fever, chills, thrombocytopenia. In some patients, local reactions such as hyperemiaskin irritation accompanied by burning and rash, development of contact dermatitis, increase in oily or dry hair.
Instructions for use (Method and dosage)
5 ml of Sebozol shampoo should be applied to clean wet hair and scalp, then foam and leave for no more than 5 minutes, then thoroughly rinse the head and remove the rest of the shampoo.
To remove dandruff, it is necessary to apply shampoo twice a week for 4 weeks.
To prevent the occurrence of dandruff, Sebozol shampoo should be used once every 1 or 2 weeks. For a short preventive course, it is advisable to use a 5 ml packet.
When using excessive amounts of shampoo, the appearance of erythema, a burning sensation of the skin. Symptoms usually disappear after complete shampoo removal.
Ketoconazolecan be used only 2 weeks after discontinuation of topical medicines containing glucocorticosteroids.
Terms of sale
It is recommended to store Sebozol shampoo in a dry, dark place at an ambient temperature of not more than 15 ° C. It is necessary to limit access for children and pets.
Store shampoo on condition of packaging integrity can be no more than 2 years.
Avoid getting shampoo in your eyes!
AnalogsMatches for ATX Level 4 code:DactarinOronazoleIsoconazoleCandibeneMiconazoleZalainCandide BNizoralCanestenMifungarEcodaxEconazoleClotrimazoleTravogenKeto PlusBifonazoleMycosoloneMycozoralGrasscourtMycospore
Reviews about Sebozol shampoo are numerous, since cosmetic products against dandruff in the 21st century are a matter of concern to anyone who has encountered this problem, which is immediately visible to the naked eye. But this tool really works! So says the majority, and note its pleasant smell, effectiveness for restoration and simple hair washing, affordable price.
Price Cebozola where to buy
Price Sebozola sachets 5 ml each is approximately 150 rubles for 5 pieces.
Shampoo Sebozol in a bottle for 100 ml it costs 280-330 rubles, for 200 ml - 490-500 rubles.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Sebozol dandruff shampoo 100ml (+ shampoo 5ml n5) Dionys LLC370 rub.order
- Sebozol dandruff shampoo 5ml n5Dionis OOO154 rub.order
- Sebozol dandruff shampoo 200mlDionis OOO457 rub.order
- Sebozol dandruff shampoo 100mlDionis LLC332 rub.order
- Sebozol (pack. 5 ml No. 5 shampoo for dandruff) 153 rub.order
- Sebozol (dandruff shampoo 200ml) 536 rub.order
- Sebozol (dandruff shampoo 100ml) 339 rub.order
- Sebozol (ointment 2% 15g) 131 rub.order
Eurofarm * 4% discount on the promotional code medside11
- Sebozol shampoo 100 mlDIONIS OOO390 rub.order
- Sebozol shampoo 200 mlOOO Dionysus580 rub.order