At their core, Stomatophyte and Stomatophyte A are two drugs that are similar in effect, which differ slightly in chemical composition.
Both drugs are intended for external use. They are a solution and contain in different proportions such active drug compounds as sage leaf extracts, chamomile flowers, calamus rhizomes, oak bark, herbs arnica, thyme and peppermint.
However, Stomatophytum A, among other things, contains anestezin.
The drug solution is produced in dark glass vials with a measuring cup, with a nominal volume of 45 or 120 ml. There is one bottle in one cardboard package.
The extract of Stomatophyte A is also packaged in dark glass bottles with a measuring cup, with a nominal volume of 25 ml. One bottle is enclosed in one carton.
Drugs have anti-inflammatory properties.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Both one and the other drug contain components of plant origin. Both drugs have antimicrobial, astringent, anti-inflammatory and fungicidal properties.
Due to the content of extracts of oak bark, sage and chamomile flowers, both drugs are effective in combating inflammatory processes, as well as accelerate the regeneration and soften the oral mucosa.
The content of tannins in the composition of the preparations helps the immune system fight gram-negative as well as gram-positive bacteria and yeast species of Candida albicans.
Indications for use
Both drugs are used in the therapeutic treatment of diseases such as:
- inflammation of the oral cavity caused by yeast Candida albicans;
- tongue inflammation;
Both drugs are prescribed with a tendency to periodontal disease and bleeding gums, and as part of the composition complex therapy as well as a monotherapeutic agent.
Both drugs are not recommended for use in case of individual intolerance to some plant components included in their chemical composition. The most common allergic reaction to plants of the genus Asteracae, for example, chamomile or arnica.
As a rule, patients tolerate these drugs well. However, in some cases, the medicine can cause an unpleasant burning sensation, as well as a change in the color of tooth enamel, which disappears immediately after stopping the use of drugs.
Instructions for use of Stomatophyte (Method and dosage)
The solution for external use (10 ml.) Is diluted with water in a proportion of ¼ immediately before use. The oral cavity is rinsed with a solution 3-4 times a day, for two weeks. For the correct dosage of the drug, it is better to use a measuring cup. The mode of use of the drug, as well as its dosage, may vary depending on the prescription of the attending physician.
Instructions for Dentist A
The extract is used to treat the mucous surface of the oral cavity. The affected areas are lubricated with the drug using a cotton pad. After using the drug for half an hour, it is forbidden to drink, eat or rinse your mouth. For effective treatment, it is recommended to use the medicinal extract 4 times a day.
According to the manufacturer, with the use of drugs, an overdose is not possible. If the medicine accidentally enters the stomach, you should immediately rinse and seek medical help.
When using several drugs for the treatment of the throat or oral cavity, you should observe the half-hour interval between taking Stomatophyte and the above medicines.
Terms of sale
It is released without a doctor’s prescription.
To preserve the medicinal properties of the drug, it should be stored in a dark place inaccessible to children at a temperature of no higher than 25 ° C.
The chemical composition of the preparations contains up to 70% of ethanol.
Stomatophyte analoguesMatches for ATX Level 4 code:MundizalMaraslavinTantum VerdeDentokindProposolDental adhesive paste SolcoserylCalgelKamistadHolisal
At present, there are no analogues of Stomatophyte or Stomatophyte A in chemical composition. However, on sale you can find drugs that are similar by the method of drug exposure and the form of release.
The drug is not recommended for use in the treatment of children under the age of six.
Stomatophyte during pregnancy (and lactation)
During pregnancy, these drugs are recommended to be used only if there is a medical need.
Reviews about Stomatophyte
Most people who use the drug to treat stomatitis, candidiasis and other diseases oral cavityleave positive reviews about Stomatophyte and Stomatophyte A. Both drugs effectively affect the lesion, and also eliminate the symptoms of malaise.
Stomatophyte price, where to buy
The cost of drugs varies depending on the region, however, the average price of a bottle of a stomatophyte drug solution (45 ml.) Will not exceed 120-150 rubles.
The average price of Stomatophyte A medicinal extract in a bottle, with a nominal volume of 25 ml. is in the range of 150-200 rubles.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
- Stomatophyte ext. fluid 100mlFitofarm Klenka AO235 rub.order
- Stomatophyte ext. fluid 50mlFitofarm Klenka AO157 rub.order
- Stomatophyte and ext. fluid 25mlFitofarm Klenka AO175 rub.order
- Stomatofit fresh ext. fluid 250mlFitofarm Klenka AO163 rub.order
- Stomatofit expert spray d / places. approx. fl. 50mlFitofarm Klenka AO293 rub.order
- Stomatofit fresh mouthwash for oral cavity (children’s fl. 250ml) 155 rub.
- Stomatofit fresh mouth rinse for oral cavity (fl. 250 ml) 152 rub.
- Stomatophyte (fl. 100 ml) 257 rub.order
- Stomatophyte A (fl. 25g) 199 rub.order
- Stomatophyte (bottle 50ml) 191 rub.order
Eurofarm * 4% discount on the promotional code medside11
- Stomatophyte liquid extract 100 ml Fitofarm Klenka AO320 rub.order
- Stomatophyte liquid extract 50 ml Phytopharm Klenka AO199 rub.order
- Stomatofit-A 25 ml solution Fitofarm Klenka, Poland123 UAH order
- Stomatofit-A 30 ml mini-spray Fitofarm Klenka, Poland137 UAH to order
- Stomatophyte 50 ml bottle Fitofarm Klenka, Poland90 UAH order
- Stomatophyte 100 ml solution Fitofarm Klenka, Poland122 UAH order
- Stomatophyte A liquid Stomatophyte A oral solution 25ml Poland, Phytopharm Klenka 150 uah. Order
- Stomatophyte liquid Stomatophyte solution for rinsing the oral cavity 100ml Poland, Phytopharm Klenka 152 UAH order
- Stomatophyte A d / mouth. floor. 25ml Ukraine, Lectrava 137 UAH order
- Stomatophyte liquid Stomatophyte solution for rinsing the oral cavity 45ml Poland, Phytopharm Klenka 117 грн.order
- Stomatophyte liquid Stomatophyte d / mouth. floor. 100ml Poland, Phytopharm Klenka 155 UAH order