Depending on the form of release, 1 tablet of Sirdalud contains 4 mg or 2 mg tizanidine. Also, the composition contains auxiliary substances:
- lactose monohydrate;
- stearic acid;
- silicon dioxide anhydrous colloidal.
The package contains 30 tablets of 2 and 4 mg, the blister itself contains 10 tablets, and the package contains 3 blisters.
2 mg tablets: white, flat, round, on one side a line, on the other - code "OZ".
4 mg tablets: white, flat, round, on the one hand the inscription "RL", on the other - intersecting lines.
It is a muscle relaxant of central action.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Tizanidine is a skeletal muscle relaxant, the main place of its action is the spinal cord. This drug reduces increased skeletal muscle tone, relieves spasm, increases the power of arbitrary contractions. Cirdalud is effective in chronic spasticity cerebral and spinal genesis and with acute muscle spasm. In addition, he has a light analgesic effect.
Tizanidine is absorbed quite quickly and almost completely. The largest indicator of the concentration level of the drug in plasma can be observed about an hour after its adoption. The substance is excreted by the kidneys.
What are Sirdalud tablets from? Indications for use are as follows:
- muscle spasmwhich is associated with diseases of the spine (these include lumbar and cervical syndromes), or which appeared after the intervention of the surgeon;
- skeletal muscle spasticity upon manifestation neurological diseases (multiple sclerosis, chronic myelopathy, cerebral palsy, degenerative diseases of the spinal cord).
This medicine has a number of known contraindications:
- individual intolerance to the component present in the preparation;
- significant impairment of liver function;
- children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
With extreme caution, it is necessary to take the drug for patients whose age more than 65 yearsas well as patients with impaired renal function.
Side effects of Sirdalud include:
- dizziness, drowsiness, sleep disorders, insomnia;
- bradycardia, lowering blood pressure;
- indigestion, nausea, dry mouth;
- fatigue, muscle weakness;
- increased activity hepatic transaminases.
As a result of the abrupt cessation of taking Sirdaluda after a long period of treatment, it may develop tachycardia, increased pressure, which can lead to impaired blood circulation in the brain, so that the dose should be reduced gradually, until it is completely withdrawn.
As a result of clinical studies, the following adverse events were identified, the frequency of which was not detected:
- confusion, hallucinations, vertigo;
- blurred vision;
- liver failure, hepatitis;
- withdrawal syndrome, asthenia.
Instructions for use Sirdaluda (Method and dosage)
The medicine is taken orally, the dose is determined based on the individual characteristics of the human body. To minimize the risk of side effects, you should start with a dose - 1 tablet (2 mg) or half-tablet (4 mg) 3 times a day.
At severe muscle spasm 2 mg or 4 mg tablets are prescribed 3 times a day. In severe cases, you can take an additional dose of 2 mg or 4 mg before bedtime.
Upon manifestation skeletal muscle spasticity, which can be caused by neurological diseases, the initial dose is 6 mg per day, taken in 3 divided doses. It is necessary to increase the dose gradually, by 2-4 mg, an interval of 3 to 7 days. The optimal effect is achieved when taking 12-24 mg per day 3-4 times a day. Do not take a dose above 36 mg per day.
Persons over 65It is recommended that you start taking the drug with a minimum dose, incrementally increasing it to the optimal size, which will allow you to achieve effective therapy and minimal side effects.
Patients with impaired renal function it is necessary to start a course of treatment with a dose of 2 mg per day at a time. The dose is increased gradually, in small steps, given the effectiveness and tolerability of the drug.
Instructions for use of the drug Sirdalud MR
The drug is a capsule containing 6 mg tizanidine. The initial dose of Sirdalud is 1 capsule per day. Gradually, the dose can be increased by 6 mg with an interval of 3 to 7 days. For most patients, the optimal dose is 12 mg per day. In rare cases, the dose can be increased to 24 mg (4 capsules) per day.
Injections of this drug can be prescribed only by a doctor.
An overdose of Sirdalud Tinazidine can be expressed as follows:
- lowering blood pressure;
- vomiting, nausea;
- drowsiness, dizziness, anxiety, miosis;
- coma, respiratory failure.
Treatment: repeated administrationactivated carbon and forced diuresis accelerate the elimination of the drug from the body. After removal, carry out symptomatic treatment.
Concomitant consumption of medication with cytochrome inhibitors CYP1A2 leads to increased levels of tizanidine in plasma, which in turn leads to the appearance of symptoms of an overdose. Simultaneous consumption of Sirdalud with inducers of CYP1A2 leads to a decrease in the level of tizanidine, which causes a decrease in the medicinal properties of the drug.
The use of Sirdalud is contraindicated with fluvoxamine, ciprofloxacin. The result of simultaneous use can be a significant decrease in blood pressure, which is accompanied by dizziness and drowsiness, in some cases - loss of consciousness.
It is not recommended to take the medicine with antiarrhythmic drugs (such as Propaphenone, mexiletine, amiodarone), some fluoroquinolones (norfloxacin, enoxacin, perfloxacin), cimetidine, ticlopidine, oral contraceptives, rofecoxib.
With caution, it is necessary to take Sirdalud with those drugs that extend the QT interval (amitriptyline, cisapride, azithromycin and etc.).
The use of Sirdalurd with rifampicin reduces the content of tizanidine in plasma and, accordingly, reduces the therapeutic effect of the use of the drug.
Drug treatment for smoking men may require an increase in dose. Alcohol should be avoided, as the medicine may increase the negative effects of alcohol on the central nervous system. The sedative effect of Sirdalud can be enhanced by sleeping pills, sedatives, and antihistamines.
Terms of sale
The medicine is prescription.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C, in a place inaccessible to children.
Shelf life is 3 years.
The drug is not recommended for patients with galactose intolerance, as well as suffering from a severe form failure lactases or glucose/ galactose malabsorption, due to the presence of lactose.
Since one of the side effects of the drug is drowsinessIt is highly recommended that you refrain from driving a car or performing work related to machinery or machines.
Analogs of SirdaludMatches for ATX Level 4 code:TisanilTizanidineTolperisone-OBLTizaludMidokalmBaklosanBaclofen
Sirdalud's analogue in the form of release and composition is Tizalud. Also, according to its composition, Midokalm is an analogue, which is available both in film-coated tablets and in the form of a solution for injection.
The price of Sirdalud's analogues: Tizalud costs from 55 to 72 UAH .; Midokalm depending on the form of release - from 67 to 98 UAH.
Midokalm or Sirdalud: which is better?
Sirdalud is more of a modern drug, having a dosage form that allows you to take it once a day, while Midokalm is more studied by doctors, has wider indications for use. Side effects are similar in both drugs.
Reviews for Sirdalurd tablets are left by patients of different ages. The average forum rating for this medication is 3.9 out of 5 points. Many patients report side effects such as drowsiness and fatigue. There are also reports of the effect of the drug on the liver.
Reviews of doctors about Sirdalud: the drug is used for symptomatic treatment, it can reduce skeletal muscle spasms. In case of strong manifestation of side effects or lack of results for 3 days of taking the medicine, you must consult your doctor to adjust the treatment regimen.
The price of 2 mg tablets is on average 80 UAH, the price of 4 mg is 120 UAH.
The cost in Russia of such tablets is 220 rubles, respectively. and 360 rubles.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
- Online pharmacies in Kazakhstan
- Sirdalud Tab. 2mg n30Novartis Urunleri211 rub.order
- Sirdalud Mr caps. with modif. release 6mg n30Novartis Saglik Guides ve Tarim Yurunleri Sanayi ve Tikaret A.S. 478 rub.order
- Sirdalud Tab. 4mg n30Novartis Urunleri297 rub.order
- Sirdalud (tab. 2mg No. 30) 211 rub.order
- Sirdalud (tab. 4mg No. 30) 306 rub.order
- Sirdalud MR (caps. 6mg No. 30) 522 rub.
- Sirdalud MR (caps. 6mg No. 30) 505 rub.order
Eurofarm * 4% discount on the promotional code medside11
- Sirdalud 4 mg n30 tabletNovartis Saglik Gida ve Tarim Yurunleri S345 rub.order
- Sirdalud Mr 6 mg No. 30 caps.Novartis Pharma AG / Novartis Sagli571 rub.order
- Sirdalud 4 mg No. 30 tablets Novartis Urunlerі, Turkey 358 UAH order
- Sirdalud 2 mg No. 30 tablets Novartis Pharma S.p.A. / Novartis Saglik, Gіda ve Tarіm Urunlerі San.Ve Tik. A.S., Italy / Turechchina 245 UAH order
- Sirdalud tablets Sirdalud tablets 2mg No. 30 Turkey, Novartis Urunleri 254 UAH order
- Sirdalud tablets Sirdalud tablets 4mg No. 30 Turkey, Novartis Urunleri 359 UAH order
- Sirdalud 4 mg No. 30 tablets Novartis Pharma GmbH (Germany) 1 tg.